Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memmmm'rieeees

I saw this on a friend's blog thought it was fun so here you go.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you, if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a comment on mine about you.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That was fun! Let see. The memory I am going to put here. Hmm... It was Trina's 1st birthday and you got her some presents. I thought that was really sweet, especially since you really didn't have too.

Jennifer said...

Ok how about this one:

All last summer when we ordered pizza and partied on Fridays at work when the bosses weren't here!!!

Boy how things have changed. Now we just have more bosses and they spend more time here.